Committed to the Protection of Your Privacy
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. 1-800-HURT-911’s website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. 1-800-HURT-911 may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to 1-800-HURT-911’s website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, 1-800-HURT-911 may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable 1-800-HURT-911 to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. 1-800-HURT-911 may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that 1-800-HURT-911 may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
USE OF INFORMATION
1. 1-800-HURT-911 uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing 1-800-HURT-911’s websites to your interest, and also to help 1-800-HURT-911 select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help 1-800-HURT-911 tailor our website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of 1-800-HURT-911’s effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, 1-800-HURT-911 may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but 1-800-HURT-911 will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. 1-800-HURT-911 reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through this website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
INFORMATION SENT BY WAY OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE
Any information sent to 1-800-HURT-911 by Internet e-mail or through the website may not be secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send 1-800-HURT-911 over the Internet, either through 1-800-HURT-911’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
1-800-HURT-911 is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice.
1-800-HURT-911 is a legal and medical referral service that refers prospective patients to participating
lawyers, medical and chiropractic physicians. A listing of the participating providers can be found
on the Participating Providers page by clicking on the link above.
Copyrights © 2019 1-800-HURT-911. All rights reserved